Receiving too many emails?Each newsletter includes an unsubscribe link. If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please use this link when the email is sent to you.
Share this posting on social media!
Students, faculty, and staff gathered on May 29th at the home of San Francisco BUILD PI Letícia Marquez-Magaña, Ph.D., to celebrate 13 of their esteemed SF BUILD Scholars completing both the SF BUILD program and graduating from San Francisco State University.
Go forward, SF BUILD Agents of Change, and show the world what you got!
Graduating scholars (listed from left to right, top to bottom):
1. Azuka Atum: B.S., Microbiology
2. Derrick Chatad: B.S., Biology: Physiology
3. Maria Cruz: B.S., Biology: Physiology
4. Imani Davis: B.S., Cell and Molecular Biology
5. Elizabeth Urrutia: B.S., Biology (not pictured)
6. Nikee Salamanca: B.S., Biology (not pictured)
7. Kayla Lam-Little: B.S., Cell & Molecular Biology
8. Louis Contreras: B.S., Cell and Molecular Biology (not pictured)
9. Luis Chumpitaz Diaz: B.S., Computer Engineering
10. Marsha Calvert: B.S., Physiology
11. Alma Barrios: B.S., Biology- Zoology
12. Martha Arriaga: B.S., Biochemistry
13. Natalie Torres Cacho: B.S., General Biology
Here are some photos from the SF BUILD Graduation Celebration
Pictured from left to right: Imani Davis, Nikee Salamanca, Derrick Chatad, Brittany Contreras, Alma Barrios, and Maria Cruz
Pictured from top to bottom, left to right:
Derrick Chatad, Alma Barrios, Imani Davis, Nikee Salamanca, Maria Cruz, Brittany Contreras
The Diversity Program Consortium Coordination and Evaluation Center at UCLA is supported by Office of the Director of the National Institutes of Health / National Institutes of General Medical Sciences under award number U54GM119024.